Sunday, October 9, 2011

Using Picasa

Here is a Google Doc focusing on Picasa, my favorite user-friendly picture sorting, editing, and publishing software. I have tried many other photo editing programs, but have always come back to Picasa because I find it so easy to use. My comfort with the program made this project easy, but I was delighted to learn more about the web album feature. I contributed to this project by posting the general overview of features and personal reflections about using Picasa.

As I'm planning my work sample, I'm thinking about taking photos of my students doing science experiments. I know I'll use Picasa to find, edit, and sort these photographs. I could even use the PicasaWeb album resource to share the photos with students' parents. Later, when I want to post pictures to a voicethread, they'll be easy to find within my Picasa albums. Take a look at our project, and try Picasa out for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent start. Be sure to carefully re-read the instruction to include all criteria (personal experience, contributions, how to apply to classroom, etc.).

    ReplyDelete